We’re nearing the end of 2018, and we’re hoping to finish the year strong with fundraising and memberships! We’ve got lots on the agenda for 2019 already, including work to:
- Restore water quality in the Stekoa Creek and Warwoman Creek watersheds in GA;
- Continue improving Stekoa Creek Park in Clayton, GA;
- Monitor Forest Service actions throughout the watershed in NC, SC, and GA;
- Fight to protect the watershed from damaging activities on our national forest lands;
- Grow our native river cane restoration project along the Chattooga River in SC; and
- Educate and engage the public in watershed protection issues (new Chattooga Quarterly coming soon!).
Please help us reach our goals any way you can!
- Tuesday, November 27th is #GivingTuesday. Facebook and PayPal are matching up to a total of $7 million dollars in donations made through Facebook that day. There are no fees on donations—100% of your donation will go to the Chattooga Conservancy! Please consider making a donation or creating a fundraiser on Nov. 27th to help us out. The earlier donations are made on that day, the better chance they will be matched by Facebook and PayPal! Donate to our Facebook fundraiser here, or make a donation or join here on our website!
- If you’re an Amazon user, you can do your shopping through Amazon Smile and choose the Chattooga Conservancy as your charitable organization! Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchase prices to the Chattooga Conservancy at no extra cost to you.
- Please consider becoming a member or renewing or upgrading your existing membership! In addition to the one-time custom donation option, you can now set up donations to be made monthly, quarterly, or annually!
- Tell your friends about us! Personal testimony and spreading the word about our work is always a great way to help out!
We are so grateful to all who have contributed this year with time, donations, ideas, and support! THANK YOU!