WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Chattooga Conservancy is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and we rely on generous contributions from people like you to help sustain our mission and work.
There are many ways that you can get involved!
JOIN & GIVE
- Join as a member! The Chattooga Conservancy is a membership organization of people who value the Chattooga River watershed. If you’re not a member, please join! If you are a current member, consider stepping up your level of giving. You can also help by joining our monthly donors. If you have been a member but are now lapsed, please renew your membership. One-time contributions are also welcome!
- Donations can be made online, through this website. Checks can also be mailed to:
9 Sequoia Hills Lane
Clayton, GA 30525
- Recruit new members to support the Chattooga Conservancy’s work! This peer-to-peer work will be very helpful.
- Check out merchandise at our online store. We have stickers and super soft T-shirts for sale!
- Become a Chattooga River Legacy Advocate, and join a group of visionary supporters who have made a lifetime gift and/or included the Chattooga Conservancy in their estate plans.
- Join the Chattooga River Defender Patrons, which is open to all who give $2,500 or more anually.
- Do your online shopping through Amazon Smile, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the “eligible” purchase price to Chattooga Conservancy.
- Sign up for our email list to have updates and action alerts delivered to your inbox.
- Attend an event
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
The Chattooga Conservancy has options for volunteer work, as follows:
- Events: Includes many activities such as event check-in; set up and clean up of event activities and the venue grounds; working with our staff and other volunteers; and administering event materials.
- Field Explorers: Involves monitoring activities in the Chattooga River watershed. We need help from individuals who can be eyes and ears of projects and other actions. This could include monitoring and reporting information about: Forest Service timber sales; illegal off-road vehicle use on public lands, inside the Wild & Scenic River Corridor, and in the river; trash dumping; and other unwanted or suspicious behavior and activities.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact our staff!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Folks who support the Chattooga Conservancy’s mission, goals, and program of work may be interested in serving on our Board of Directors. If this is something you are considering, please contact our office.
We consider applications for internships. Please contact our office.